Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What Is This Blog?

Hello and welcome to my newest blog. This blog won't be anything fancy or have a ton of pictures like my previous blog about creatures. This blog is mainly for me to share my interesting moments in my game of Oblivion. I'm not going to be documenting any stories or adventures really (unless I feel like it) but more just to share some funny or interesting moments here and there. There may be an occasional picture but mostly it will just be all words.

I do use a TON of mods in my game so it may seem way different than any that you've played on your own PC. I will try my best to remember to mention why my game is behaving different, what mods are making it so, when I encounter something in my game that I think plays differently.. but may forget. So if you have any questions "why does YOUR game do that but mine doesn't?" sort of thing just ask and I can answer ya.

Anyway, I hope you have an interesting time reading when I begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment