Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Me

Well, this will be my character in oblivion! I'm actually quite pleased with how her looks turned out. Here is what it says about the kawa-kajiit race:
This sounds just like me!

And here is how her looks turned out:
I thought her hair pulled back and long looked really pretty like that. I tried all other hair colors on her, from blond to blue, and found that an earthy copper looked best with her fur. Of course the game's got her dressed in her prison clothes. These will be changed as soon as possible.

While the brown/red eyes looked really good, I put her in good ol' yellow to fit her species of cat! I thought while she is obviously very cute and beautiful, she can also look very evil and menacing when you see those slitted yellow eyes glaring at you from a very dark room!

That's all the time I had to play so far, can't wait to start my life!

1 comment:

  1. :O Shes a cutie ^^
    Keeping the reading up xD



    - Your secret reader ;) (you know who :P)

    ReplyDelete