Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Riften Is A Tough City

 Immediately upon walking down the mean streets of Riften, right after entering the city, I was stopped by a rough looking fellow named Maul. Ok.. I just barged into the city slamming the gates shut behind me, breathing heavily, heavily disheveled and appearing extremely shaken and like i've just seen the end of the world... do I LOOK like I want more trouble?!

I wasn't in the mood to play whatever he's getting at.

Well, I was pretty dirty.. I just traveled on the road for two days without a bath, sweating and diving into the dirt multiple times..
 I was about to take that as an offense, when I realized with a glance down at myself: yeah, I do look pretty stupid.. (My armor doesn't match, I'm dirty and disheveled and if this were reality my armor would probably be all dinged up.

I took a stroll through the market place selling what little loot I had and finding a buyer for my dragon bones and scales.
 aaanndd.......?


He then offered to give me a job stealing something in return for some coin.
 I steal for the dark brotherhood, not for thieves... Idiot..

I found my good, old friend Madesi. He told me all about his wonderful jewelry, how it's all hand made by him, and the only of it's kind left. Everything he says is true and I love his jewelry. I offered to help him find his amethysts.
Alright, now off to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment