Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Introduction To My New Character

     Since my old character isn't completely dead, I still will keep the saves for testing and BS'ing around, my new character will be a completely new and different character, not an incarnation. She will still be related to all of the characters of the past, however, much like a split-off of her spirit or what not. And, as you can already tell by how i'm wording all of this, this will also be a role play character much like my previous ones.

     I've decided to role play her a little bit differently to add a little challenge to me. I've decided to make her more like my real life self and not so much a fantasy character, with some obvious exceptions of course. This means, no magic (except maybe a few spells to simulation intuition), no super powerful abilities and skills that i've role played in the past (such as being able to unlock any lock no matter what, walk through walls and jump super high), and I can only stick to the skills and abilities I would be physically able to learn in real life. There are of course exceptions, such as my race. Because I see my personality in real life more as feline  I will stick to a feline race (though, not as animalistic as the actual kahjiit. This calls for a new downloaded modded race) but no night eye.

     I have a hunger and sleep mod installed to make my character as realistic as possible as well as some unique mods to add extra and different foods to the game as well as a vast variety of weather patterns to add unpredictability.

     Another exception to my "true to real life" way of role playing are the decisions I will be making. Because they will be based in the world of Skyrim there will be decisions made, and situations I will be in, that I would in no way ever be making in real life or putting myself in, in real life. I would never kill anyone in real life, even to save myself. I don't steal! I don't lie! So these things will be different just to fit the game.

     With all of that said I reserve the right to change my mind on any of these things, even though I doubt I will.

Happy reading n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment