Thursday, August 4, 2011

Preparations

 On the way down the mountain to the IC where I was to report my success in killing Mannimarco, I spied a pair of sheep, again, in the mountains close to Bruma. I seriously think they're not supposed to be here, but maybe i'm wrong!


A little further down the mountain and I saw something strange walking among some bushes a little ways away. You can barely see it in this photo, it's beneath the green tree in front of me, but it looks like a giant man walking around strangely.

I stayed put where I was, where the creature couldn't get to me, and shot it with my staff from afar. I've gotten pretty good aim with my staff by now and killed it easily. When I got up close I realized it was supposed to be a giant! I didn't know there were giants in my game! Another surprise that this mod has installed. I wonder what else I have to discover. The giant didn't have much of interest on him to loot, just a giants heart which I kept.

I rode back to the IC and stopped, first, to sell all of the loot I had, which was a lot. I got a pretty good bit of change back.
I'm rich! Yippee!

After reporting my success to the mages, everyone was congratulating me! And announced this:
Yay! Arch mage now! I wonder if I can make changes to the mages guild.

Yup.

I did something wonderful, then! I went in to the magic school in the AU and attended all of the magic classes except for the last two. I spent ALL the money I had on learning the maximum amount of magics the teachers could teach me! I ran out of money before I could learn the last two, but that's okay i'll get them later. You can bet that now I'm really great at most magics!

On the way back out of the stone tunnels of the magics school I discovered a door hidden in shadows that I hadn't seen before. Great! A new place to explore! I love adventure!

Upon opening the door I found this ominous tunnel:
Immediately I hesitated.. but then reminded myself I was at the AU, nothing bad could go wrong here.

Inside I was breathless at what I saw! I stared wide eyed and open mouthed in awe!

There was an open, large oblivion gate! They were studying the oblivion gates here! I wonder what they were expecting to learn from it.. Surely this is amazingly dangerous to have one open, especially at the AU. When I walked into the protected circle around the gate I suddenly felt a sharp ring in my head and a message told me my mind was open to oblivion or something.. then I suddenly realized I had the ability to summon almost anything from the other side of the gate, so I did! It was fun!
Unfortunately he doesn't do anything but stand there, he can't venture outside the protective circle. I love dremora.

No comments:

Post a Comment