Monday, August 15, 2011

Family Jewels

So I set out for the tomb, which was just located on the other side of the river. Still, it is a pretty big river; It took me over half a minute to cross it. I used a water walking potion to get over, the only one I had, but it got me there quickly.

Inside the cave where the tombs were located were many, many zombies. As always, not wanting to catch more diseases than I need to, I fell back and let Val slaughter them all. As you can see on his sword, it's a pretty messy job. (Although, This doesn't make much sense since zombies are already dead, they wouldn't leave any red blood behind.) My logic in this is Val is stubborn, and runs in and fights everything anyway. If I join in, then both of us will be getting diseases when I have a very limited number of potions. But if I fall back and just let Val catch the diseases, I can slip him only one potion when the task is over and he will be cured.


In the next room the dark silhouette of an ominous figure could be seen. The sight gave me shivers, because I knew what this meant. This demon was very powerful. This isn't any small zombie, or little goblin. I took a deep breath, told Val to get ready, took a step back so he could rush past me and be the ice breaker and went for it! I'm lucky I did too.. turns out this demon was powerful indeed! Of course as both Val and I were his targets he would occasional slip a blast from his staff past Val to me, and when I got hit... I really got hit! A single hit brought my full health down to nearly 0 leaving me nearly passed out each time. Again, thanks to my restore health spell, I am able to return my health to full with a single activation of the spell. Unfortunately the sinerio(Ok, I can't spell this word and spell check is an idiot. NO I do not mean SINNER.) this presented was me always on the defense because I was so busy restoring my health that I couldn't get a shot in! I had a choice, heal myself or die. I knew we could never win this way, Val was comming down to his last strength.. everything I summoned to attack the demon was blasted to pieces in a single blow.. I had only one choice... INVISIBILITY RING!
With it on we could kill the demon.
Turns out it wasn't a demon after all!
As you can see it is what it says on the middle of the screen there. Ayleid Lich King. He had been guarding the very armor that I had come to fetch, and so we retrieved it and left. The woman was very happy to have it back, and payed us some good money.

Here are my stats so far:
 As you can see, my muscles have gotten even larger! Wow, what a surprise! By now, i'm beginning to look like a man D: I don't want that, but there's nothing I can do. I guess fighting all the time gives you some pretty good muscles. I practically look like a bodybuilder now. Don't mind the -14's, those are due to my skooma withdrawl symptoms. They're easily remedied.



I reported back to my guild head in Cheydinhal and was told he had no more tasks for me, and to go back to Anvil. I practically threw a fit right there. Why do they keep sending me to the complete opposite side of the country?! I was JUST over there!!

Lets play.. What is Val saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment