Thursday, September 27, 2012

Turning Casual

 Some dragons in the distance. Oh no, I don't want to have to contend with them! Luckily I didn't.


On my way from Dawnstar to Riften the scenery dazzled me! It was early morning just as the sun had risen and the snow everywhere.. sparkled!

 Really, this is worth clicking for a closer look!


Apparently entering the city of Riften increased my sneak skill for some reason..


The business I had in Riften was to meet up with a man that was in the thieves guild. I was to talk to him about getting expansions for the sanctuary.
 I've got -a lot-.


He was also kind enough to increase my sneak skill! Yay!



After I was done with business I moseyed around, taking my time. I didn't really have an interest in talking to anyone but a near by khajiit struck my interest. I paused to have a little chat, which turned into a whole story telling. It was interesting though!

I haven't quite decided what i'm going to do now that the whole brotherhood story is out of the way. I'll just wander around until something grabs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment