Monday, September 10, 2012

Traitor


 When I entered Solitude I saw an old beggar leaning against one of the buildings there. He caught my eye for no apparent reason so I curiously went over to him and spoke to him. He told me of a helmet he had lost and I felt bad for him, so I agreed to get him his helmet.... eventually.


I handed over the writ of passage to the guard stationed outside of the castle and gained entrance.


Once inside in the kitchen I donned a chef's hat and got to work telling the local chef how to cook the dish.
 Once I told her I was the Gormet she immediately believed me. That's right, the most popular chef in all of Tamriel, the Gormet, dresses in daedric armor. :)


And here go the ingredients.




Once that was done I had the pleasure of watching it be served. I was supposed to stand in the main room with everyone, but I knew what was going to happen and wanted to be out of sight when it did! Sure enough, as soon as the fake Emperor ate it, he died and all heck broke loose! I was nowhere to be found. Considering my only escape of the castle was via the door on the other side of that room by the time I went in everyone was gone, and I had easy access to the exit!

I would have made it, if I hadn't been ambushed!
The guard up at the top was the one speaking to me, and stated revenge for killing his son! I'm sure you remember that, the guy who would not stop wandering aimlessly in the Haafingar mountains. He told me that the sanctuary was being ransacked by his guards as we speak! I have to get back there! Lucien, beside me, urged me to continue the whole way there, that the sanctuary needed me!


My plan was to bolt through the town and hop on my horse, then make my way to the sanctuary, but it was foiled when I was caught by a guard. Shockingly, the price for attempting to kill the emperor of Tamriel is only 1500 gold. XD
I paid it and people stopped chasing me.

I rode without stopping once, as fast as I could back to the sanctuary! Once I arrived I burst in past the guards and began fighting my way to see if I could save any of my brothers and sisters! Sadly, they were already gone.
 Don't let this photo fool you. Lucien is actually winning, in fact this picture was taken seconds before an epic final move!


Epic pic taken during the heat of battle:


Babette and the other man survived with me and as we were escaping the sanctuary, suddenly, the nightmother called out to me!




Who knows how long later.. I burst out of the nightmother's coffin and meet Nazir and Babette.


We ran to see Astrid, who had made herself into a DB offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment