Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Becomming The Gormet

 I have to kill the emperor and in order to do that I have to poison him. In order to poison him I have to take the place of the Gormet. In order to take his place I have to kill him. I tracked him down to a small inn south of Winterhold. He was standing outside on the dock staring out across a very beautiful lake. I couldn't blame him. It was early morning and a thick, heavenly mist drifted across the lake's surface and I couldn't help but stand there and admire it for a little while too. My goal was to kill the Gormet and then hide his body so no one would know he was gone.

Eventually I brought myself to approach him with a "let's get this over with" attitude. I didn't talk when he greeted me and it understandably unnerved him a little bit. I really had nothing to say to him though.
It's no wonder i'm starting to frighten you. I'm here to kill you, but then again you don't know that, because I didn't tell you.

When he turned around next to continue his peaceful moment I killed him with one swift slit of his throat. He then crumpled lifelessly. Another job done. It's back to the sanctuary to report it.

 I took the time, before leaving, to take a look around at the inn and maybe refresh myself with a drink. I explored a little bit, and found a really strange door! I'll show you it in a second. The door lead me to a room down below filled with all kinds of people! None of them had a thing to say to me though.

 This is the door that lead me there. The way out was different all together.


On my way back to the sanctuary it began to grow dark so I decided to stop at the city of Whiterun, which is about halfway there, and spend the night in the local inn. I entered the city gates only to suddenly be greeted with this:
 Woah! What the?!
Needless to say I searched the dragon and took it's scales and dragon bones. Odd, how there's a dead dragon inside the city.. but i'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth! Killing them myself is still extremely difficult for me so whenever there's one already dead it's cause for celebration!

 As soon as I took it's soul people began to gather from all around. I didn't know why they were walking past me with such a mesmerized look on their faces for at first, but when I turned around I was amused to see they were in awe over the dragon.



Coincidentally, inside one of the shops in Whiterun I found laying on the counter a book. It's a book about the Gormet! Hehehehe.
 Hmm.... Interesting.


 Anyone want to know a Gormet recipe you can try at home?


I exited the inn the next morning to see this:
 What?! Another dragon?? Where are they comming from?! I was surprised to see it was the exact same dragon that I had taken the soul from last night. Apparently it had glitched back to a fleshy state in the marketplace. Nobody seemed to mind that it's there.


I moseyed around the marketplace for a little while, trying to find someone to buy my dragon bones when I found a fellow named Anoraith. It turns out he was on my kill list from a DB contract earlier that I had forgotten about. The marketplace was very populated and I didn't want to make a scene by suddenly drawing my blades and slashing his throat in front of everybody, so I stood back and just nonchalantly shouted my leech life shout at him, which would slowly drain his life! It's my favorite one!
Sorry. It won't happen again officer.
XD


I don't need it to happen again. Anoraith is a goner.
 He is glowing purple because he is still under the influence of the shout. Eventually he crumpled lifelessly and my contract was completed.


I decided to be on my way, my contract isn't going to complete itself, and headed out of the city. I found this sight just outside:
 GOOD LORD! What is with all of the dragons?!
This one was also dead, but it didn't give me a soul either. Oh well.


Eventually I arrived after a long ride back at the sanctuary:
 Oops.... I guess I forgot to do that X3
 Guess i'm not that professional of an assassin after all. I'm more of a goof.

No comments:

Post a Comment