Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cicero Joins Me

 I met Amaund back in Whiterun and spoke with him. He was overjoyed to learn that the contract has been successfully completed!



 He told me the dead drop to get the reward was back in the ruins place that I met him originally. So off I headed!


On the way out of the city I spotted and oddly placed dead bandit. I searched him for some loot and found a note. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with his death, but interesting nonetheless!



I got back to the Dawnstar sanctuary and met up with Cicero whom I asked to join me. He happily agreed! ...After a little practical joke of course.

 The first time he pulled this on me I was devistated! But this time I knew it was comming and had the heart to laugh with him. Unfortunately it was in the middle of the night and too dark to even see him.


The reward:

No comments:

Post a Comment