Wednesday, June 6, 2012

More Protection

 With the priest ahead of me I too went back to the house of horrors and followed the priest into the basement where then commenced the argument between he and Malog Bal. I watched patiently until I was called forth to unleash Malog Bal's punishment upon the priest. I was given the rusty mace and told to slay the priest, which I stepped forward to do.

After the first hit landed, however, Barbas rushed forward and just butted in, killing the priest no matter how much I protested! I found it impossible to even push Barbas out of the way. He did this the second time Malog Bal ordered me to kill the priest too. Well.... I guess that's okay..

 I have an attitude.. Worry not, i'll give myself a more fitting prize.

This is the daedric armor I awarded myself. Snazzy huh? Hopefully now it's power will bestow upon me more protection from attacks and I will die less often.



And with the helmet off:



On the way toward Clavicus Vile to drop his dog and axe off I came accross an orc fort! Interesting! They said I couldn't come in because I wasn't an orc, unless I do this quest for them.. I have to retrieve something. I said OK and decided to put it off for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment