Saturday, June 9, 2012

Journey To The Next Contract

A horse I was lucky to find in the giant gorge again. Yay!

While staying at an inn for the night I was told by a patron about a bear problem the local mill is having. I'll help her with it later!
Anybody catch the easter egg? :P

On my way to my next contract I was going down hill on a windy road. I have ridden this rode many times safely, a stupid spitting spider came, though, and as I tried to ride around it, it decided to dart right in front of my horse! my horse stumbled and next thing I know instead of going down the windy road we're flying through the air.
no, no, NO, NO! NO! NO!!
 This is me getting up from the ground after the landing.

And there's my horse...
Tsk... lost another one.

I came upon an interesting giant camp. Look what I found in the middle. He was wearing a hat, I took it.
Poor traveler.

With no horses left to ride on I was forced to make the rest of the way to my contract on foot. My contract is located in the mountains just west of Windhelm. Just my luck it decided to rain icy rain (could have been sleet) while gusting icy frigid winds right in my face! It made climbing a snowy mountain grueling and downright miserable. I found myself grumbling to myself miserably the whole way.


At the top just outside my destination I found my next contract was stationed inside of some dwarven ruins. Some bandits were protecting the entrance. I attempted a sneak surprise attack as always but my sneak skill isn't perfect yet and I was made long before I got near the entrance. I easily slashed the bandit that bum rushed me but found myself at a disadvantage to the two bandits firing arrows at me.

I winced every time an arrow struck me, stopping me in my tracks as I slowly advanced through the barrage of them. I couldn't yet reach them since they were up a flight of stairs. When I finally reached the top of the stairs and had a clear path toward my attackers I growled, wielding my double blades and rushed toward them at high speed "How DARE you fire arrows at me!"
In one swift move: Off with his head!
I can only imagine what it must have looked like to have a deadly looking khajiit donned in daedric armor rushing at you with pointy teeth bared and an angry growl.. only to have your life end when she reached you!

My contract:
He caught me off guard with this and I couldn't help but laugh. I like him better for making me laugh, too bad I have to kill him! He didn't even give me a chance to talk to him.
Yes, yes, they are annoying.

I have one more contract to kill before going back to get more, located in Windhelm itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment