Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Cave

On my explorations I found another dragon wall!

A beautiful view in the early morning at the top of one of Skyrim's many mountains.


While enjoying the view I noticed a bird steering my way. I've always seen many birds in the sky, but this one was coming right toward me! I was shocked to watch it stop and land on a nest right at my feet. So this is what they look like close up! I'm surprised Skyrim's graphics aren't better.

I saw this in the distance, how interesting! This is my next destination.

On the way I became sidetracked by an old, abandoned mine. I entered out of curiosity and found noone inside. I did find a journal. Story goes some miners came into this cave looking for gold, but didn't find any. They began to disappear mysteriously one at a time though. I couldn't see anything dangerous in the cave at all, but I did hear some strange, monster breathing coming from behind a stone wall. There was no way to get to it though.

A beautiful cave.

In the mine I found a Dwarven helmet mysteriously placed. This doesn't belong here at all.


I cheated my way through the wall toward the sound of the breathing and found this fellow just standing there. He was harmless, but I killed  him anyway. Around him was a ton of gold ore just waiting to be mined!

No comments:

Post a Comment