Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kat Gets Lost

 I just wanted to show you this. I found a really cool place around The Rift area of a very large giant camp site. The giants were distracted by some beasties so I took the opportunity to ride into their camp and have a look around. Along with a lot of mammoth cheese that I stole I found a cave. Entering, I found the cave was their home! It had a lot of mammoth cheeses as well as artwork and other things giants keep around. Neat!


I've decided to ride around randomly and just take a break from quests for a short while. In doing so, I discovered, as Cicero always did, Kat got lost. Apparently I rode faster than he can keep up. Unlike Cicero, Kat never returned to me, not even after spending the night in an inn. I spent five minutes looking for him in the wild until finally remembering that I could summon him back to me with a fast travel, which I did. I seriously need to find a way to teleport him to me!


In the distance I spotted a VERY unusual sighting of a pair of dragons. What was unusual was how they looked! I watched them land not far ahead, and as I approached they weren't moving, but just sitting there together. Alot of questions raised in my mind as I cautiously approached, but none of them were answered. The closer I got and the more I learned, the more questions there were! Were they going to attack me? Were they even hostile at all? Why were there two of them? Why are they colored that way? Why are they just sitting there? And perhaps the most curious of all, as I came right up to them off my horse... Why can I just walk right through them?
 So, just before I lost interest and turned to leave I swung my sword at the pink one dismissively... and actually did some damage! (Though barely enough to even be noticeable.) The pink dragon whom i'd hit stirred and I was startled with a gasp, I took off toward my horse! "Oh no!" I cursed to myself silently and I hastily hopped on Shadowmere then streaked off into the distance with the dragon in the air hot on my tail!


Normally when I ride on Shadowmere away from dragons i'm safe as a cucumber on a carnivores plate. Dragons can't aim worth crap and give up pretty quickly when they don't hit anything. However, I was shocked to find I was actually needing to DODGE the fire balls from the pink dragon! It seemed to have aiming skills far superior to any dragon i've met yet! It's a smart dragon! It kept firing at the path just ahead of me!
 And it chased me for a long time! But eventually it did give up... thank god!


 I decided to stop for a rest at my beloved alchemists shack. I don't know why i'm so fond of this place. I was surprised to actually see someone there!

He turned out to be a nice fellow. He doesn't actually live there, but like me, uses the place. I thought it was nice to have someone to share the place with. It's so lonely here usually. He does seem a bit cracked in the head though.

No comments:

Post a Comment