Saturday, August 4, 2012

Astrid's News

After a long journey I finally arrived at the sanctuary and had a surprise greeting from Astrid! She had finally changed her mind about the nightmother (or so she says) and agreed to let me go to meet Amaund. Too late!


Since I had already gone and done that I simply handed her the jewel and note that he had given me. It actually saved me a lot of time. Kill the emperor he says! So it begins...I'm off to get the jewel appraised by a member of the thieves guild in Riften! This will be my first trip into the thieves guild headquarters.


A pretty view on the way.



Uh.. nooo.... >.>


The thieves guild didn't like me entering their headquarters. I had to do this a couple of times:


I met Dirge! I like this guy. I payed him a compliment and he gave me what I think was a drink.

And so after a long day in Riften getting the jewel appraised I set out on a cloudy day back toward the sanctuary near Falkreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment