Friday, July 6, 2012

Befriending The Nightmother

With my two victims killed my next task is to head back to Markarth to pick up payment for them. On the way I was just riding my horse, plodding along, when i'm distracted by this domesticated dog just sitting on the side of the road. I slow to a stop but by the time i've hopped off my horse he's already disappeared into the forest underbrush. I quickly followed the trail he took and came to a shack. Inside was the sight of Meeko and his deceased master. It's always a sad sight to see things like this. I payed my respects to his master, before taking Meeko under my wing as my new companion. (Sorry this picture is so hard to see)


Recieving my payment in Markarth:
Affection? I don't want any affection from you.. >.>

Next stop: The sanctuary for my next contracts. On the way I was passing this old fort guarded by skeletons, which isn't a very unusual sight.. but the sight of a person casually walking into it without being attacked was! I slowed to a stop and stared..
 Hmm.. necromancers.. interesting. *makes mental note of the existence of this place*

Some shots from our ride to the sanctuary. The forest really is a beautiful place.

Meeko and I slowly plodded along, enjoying the sounds of wildlife and birds, and the sights.

When I arrived at the sanctuary I was presented with the annoyance of Astrid being paranoid about Cicero.. She wanted me to hide in the nightmother's coffin and spy on him to see who he was talking to..which is a very disrespectful thing to do! I hated the idea, but had no choice but to comply. I hopped into the coffin and shamelessly snuggled up to the nightmother's bones, then waited.


Soon enough Cicero came in to talk to her and I listened.


Then the nightmother spoke to me.

When instructed by the nightmother to talk to Cicero I popped out of the coffin!


Then, paranoid witch that she is, Astrid rushed in to see what all the yelling was about! "Oh noo! The end of the world is happening in this room!!! I must stop it!! "

When Astrid finally left I had some heart to heart talk with Cicero.
XD Yes, we should be! Oh Cicero how I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment