Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Skyrim!

 I found a pair of giants living in a cave at the side of a cliff. They looked funny because they were just standing there, but they turned out to be very friendly, even if they didn't do anything. There was really nothing to do there so I left after taking a couple samples of their cheese.


My journey along the east side of the country took me up into the snow blanketed mountains east of Windhelm.



I found a cave in the mountains and headed in. It was filled with these curious looking orbs that I could only guess were spirits of some kind. They were very friendly, and even seemed playful! They were all over the place and followed me around. I can't help but admit I felt a lot less alone with them there and welcomed their company.



The cave revealed the death of a researcher. He didn't make it very far.

 And.. one of these chambers. There was a dead person inside in the form of a ghost, very strong and tough to beat. It turns out his name was.. Yngol? He was once the son of the founder of Skyrim. I felt bad for him, but hoped he felt peace from his defeat. His skeleton was seated at the back of the chamber in a defeated pose on a throne. I took his helmet. It's not very powerful and usually I would sell it for the gold, but since he was such an important man I think i'll keep it for my personal collection.


There was a large lake not far from there with an abandoned campsite seated for two. I read a journal and there was a guy complaining about his partner who dragged him here to go fishing. I wondered where they were, and decided to take a dive in myself to see if there was any treasure at the bottom. I found this. The skeleton had the same name as the guy's partner. Poor guy. Looks like the slaughterfish got him.

No comments:

Post a Comment